This slide/video-based webinar Creating An Awesome PR Campaign For Your Product Or Service is presented by owner of Excalibur Press Tina Calder. You will be sent the most recent recording of the webinar.
As founder of Excalibur Press publicity management, content creation and copywriting agency Tina has been in the business working in Northern Ireland for the last 25 years and has worked with a number of thought leaders over the years.
Should you wish to purchase the resources pack click HERE
- Webinar Recording
- PDF of Slides
In this session delegates will find out a little of the basics of LinkedIn. However, what this session will focus more on is the content, what should you share, how do you share, where do you find it and how can you use it to maximise your opportunities, get sales leads and raise the profile of yourself, your brand and/or your business.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What you practically need to consider for an effective publicity plan
- How to do each element on our PR and publicity checklist
- What you need to know about working with stakeholders
- How to decide who you are going to send your PR release to
- How to decide if your content is newsworthy and how to create your messaging
- What assets you will need and how to create them
- How you can distribute your content and who you will send it to
- How to follow up with journalists and create effective relationships with the media
- What supporting content you should create
- The quickest way to create and develop your press release
- What tools you might need to create great content for the press
- Lots of top tips, tricks, techniques and secrets from behind the scenes at Excalibur Press
This webinar is aimed primarily at small businesses, single operators or marketing teams of 1 who want to focus their efforts.
Additional Resources Pack Available
This resource pack complements the webinar Everything You Need To Know About Creating Your Brand Story.
- Creating Your PR Campaign Template
- #JournoRequest: What Is It & Why Should You Be Following It
- 5 Modern PR Tactics Worth Considering For Your Business
- 5 Things to Think About When Approaching A Journalist
- 30 Top Tips For Engaging With The Press & Media
- Creating Headlines For Your Press Release
- 36 Fantastic Free Stock Photo Websites
- Top Tips For Writing A Press Release
- 79 Ideas For Social Media Content Creation To Support Your Press Release
Want to know how Excalibur Press can help you with your social media?