This slide/video-based webinar Supercharge Your LinkedIn With Great Content is presented by owner of Excalibur Press Tina Calder. You will be sent the most recent recording of the webinar.
As founder of Excalibur Press publicity management, content creation and copywriting agency Tina has been in the business working in Northern Ireland for the last 25 years and has worked with a number of thought leaders over the years.
Should you wish to purchase the resources pack click HERE
- Webinar Recording
- PDF of Slides
In this session delegates will find out a little of the basics of LinkedIn. However, what this session will focus more on is the content, what should you share, how do you share, where do you find it and how can you use it to maximise your opportunities, get sales leads and raise the profile of yourself, your brand and/or your business.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The basics of setting up and optimising your LinkedIn profile
- Types of content you can create on LinkedIn
- How to use hashtags effectively
- How to read the metrics
- Some best practices from Linkedin
- What kind of content people are looking for
- How to stand out from the crowd
- The importance of storytelling in a business setting
- My secrets to creating effective content
- Why headlines and subject titles matter – A LOT
- Using LinkedIn to supercharge your thought leadership strategy
This webinar is aimed primarily at small businesses, single operators or marketing teams of 1 who want to focus their efforts.
Additional Resources Pack Available
This resource pack complements the webinar Everything You Need To Know About Creating Your Brand Story.
- The Quick & Easy LinkedIn Strategy
- Creating A LinkedIn Plan of Action
- Top Tips For Using Hashtags On LinkedIn
- 10 Things You Need to Consider in Order to Create A Social Media Strategy
- Are You Nurturing Your Prospects, Leads & Customers Through The Entire Customer Journey Effectively?
- Creating Headlines For Your Content
- 36 Fantastic Free Stock Photo Websites
- 45 Marketing Assets You Need To Have a Successful 2022
- 79 Ideas For LinkedIn Content Creation
Want to know how Excalibur Press can help you with your social media?