PLEASE NOTE – This is a FREE REPLAY of my 2020 session – this is NOT a live webinar – you can watch it any time between now and January 10th at 8pm
This slide/demo/video-based webinar is presented by publicist, journalist and commentator Tina Calder.
As founder of Excalibur Press publicity management, content creation and copywriting agency Tina has been in the business working in Northern Ireland for the last 20 years and has worked with a number of thought leaders over the years.
In this session attendees will learn what it takes to raise awareness of your product, brand or service with an effective PR and publicity plan. We will delve into exactly what the team at Excalibur Press does for clients who purchase a full publicity package from us and reveal all our behind the scenes tactics, tools and tricks.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What you practically need to consider for an effective publicity plan
- How to do each element on our PR and publicity checklist
- What you need to know about working with stakeholders
- How to decide who you are going to send your PR release to
- How to decide if your content is newsworthy and how to create your messaging
- What assets you will need and how to create them
- How you can distribute your content and who you will send it to
- How to follow up with journalists and create effective relationships with the media
- What supporting content you should create
- The quickest way to create and develop your press release
- What tools you might need to create great content for the press
- Lots of top tips, tricks, techniques and secrets from behind the scenes at Excalibur Press
We’ve set aside an hour and a half for this overview webinar which will help you supercharge and focus your press and publicity campaign today.
Journalist and Content Queen Tina will demystify the art of creating a great publicity campaign
Northern Ireland’s Content Queen, Tina Calder is a journalist and commentator of 20 years, a publicist of 12 and a multi-platform media professional. The Belfast entrepreneur owns publicity management agency Excalibur Press based in the city’s Cathedral Quarter.
From travelling across the UK and Ireland as a showbiz reporter, publicist and tour manager to becoming an award winning business journalist, Tina uses her varied and colourful career experiences to deliver bespoke publicity and communications strategies.
To put it bluntly she’ll show you how to get stuff done!